As a mother, we won't like to see our hands dried and full of blisters. We have to take care of ourselves and our beauty, therefore :
- When doing the dishes or cleaning always wear gloves
- Dry your hands well after every wash
- Try applying a hand cream at least 3 times a day; I personally use Neutrogena Hand cream.
- And last but not least apply this hand mask three times a week, before going to bed:
- Mix one teaspoon yogurt and one teaspoon olive oil and rub onto your hands.
- Wear plastic bags and keep your hands warm for about 10 minutes.
- If it's not too hot, you can wear above the plastic gloves wool mittens to keep your hands warm which will allow the skin to absorb the mask.
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water and dry them well.
- Apply a hand cream.
Promote Your Page Too