As a super mom, you would definitely want to have the largest choice of dessert to serve to your family and visitors. Our blog posts a large number of healthy and delicious desserts from which you can choose. Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup golden syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of ground cloves
- 12 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 cups flour, whole wheat if possible
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup liquid milk
- pinch of salt
- Combine the butter with the golden syrup in a food processor.
- Beat until creamy, then add the eggs one at a time. Add the spice and the lemon zest.
- Mix the remained dried item in a large bowl, on the side. Flour, cocoa and baking powder and add the milk little by little while mixing or beating.
- the quantity of milk used depends on the consistence of the mixture. You may not need all the specified quantity.
- Grease a small loaf pan, cover it with baking paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake over high heat 240 degrees C for 40 minutes.
Mix 1 cup of confectionery sugar with 1 tbsp water.
Top your cake with the frosting and sprinkle some mixed nuts.
Allow your loved ones to help you bake this cake, you will both enjoy your time together!
Bon Apétit from How to be Super Mom!