Beef lovers here's a free recipe you won't be able to resist from How to be Super Mom. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
1 kg steak
60 ml olive oil
500 g baby onions
4 cloves garlic, cut in half
1/2 cup red wine
1 cinnamon stick
4 whole cloves
1 bay leaf
1 tablespoon red vinegar
2 tablespoons tomato paste
375 ml water
salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop the meat into medium cubes.
- heat the oil over medium heat in a large heavy based saucepan. Add the onion and stir until golden. Remove from pan and drain.
- Add the meat to the pan and stir over high heat until the meat is brown and its liquid has dried out.
- Add the garlic, wine, spice, vinegar, bay leaf, tomato paste and spice to taste with black pepper and salt. Add boiled water, cover and simmer for one hour. Stir occasionally.
- Return the onions to the sauce pan and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice.
How to be Super Mom is always posting easy recipes to help super moms, all around the world, serve new meals to their loved ones. Bon appétit!
Join us on Facebook!