How to be super mom posts many kids crafts to help you find many ideas for free. Paper plate crafts are easy, affordable and they don't require many supplies therefore every super mom on a low budget will be able to make them. Children are always looking for something new, especially the current young generation who gets bored very easily so you should always refer to our blog for new and different ideas.
- 1 White paper plate
- 6*4"picture for your loved one
- pink crepe paper
- Red and yellow acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Pink marker
- Cut the the border of the plate in v shapes forming the petal of the flower.
- Cut the picture in a circular shape similar to the center of the plate
- Paint the flower in yellow
- Before it dries, start applying the red to half of the petals creating the effects you see in the picture.
- Cut two large leaves, draw the leaf texture with a pink marker
- Glue the picture in the center of the dried painted flower
- Glue the leaves to the back of the flower