- 1x paper plate
- 1x googly eye
- red construction paper
- yellow construction paper
- Draw a triangle on the back of the plate.
- Cut it out and glue it as the tail.
- Tare little piece of construction paper glue them for decoration.
- Place the googly eye in its place and your fish is done.
It's a piece of cake isn't? and it is suitable for every age, fun and you will feel good for taking some time out of your hectic super mom day to share a good moment with your child.
Kids crafts are very diversified, you can find a series of low cost crafts on our blog that you can create without having to spend a fortune.
Life is pretty so enjoy it with your children and be proud to be a super mom!