Crafting is very important since it opens the way for our children to become creative and have a wider imagination. Cutting, gluing, coloring and using different materials to create innovative shapes help the kids master their gestures and manual skills. A super mom is always searching for new activities to help her kids improve themselves, and crafting is the best activity you and your children could enjoy together.
How to be Super Mom is constantly posting new kids crafts to help mothers around the world spend quality time with their loved ones.
- 2 paper plates
- 1 black construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- Pink paint
- Start by painting the back side of each plate in pink, set aside to dry.
- Cut out a 5 cm diameter circle for the head, and 8 small circles for the wing dots.
- Once dried, cut one of the plates in half.
- Glue one wing towards the left, and the other toward the right.
- Glue the dots on the wings, place the head in its place.
- Add the googly eyes and your paper plate lady bug is ready; you can use it for your spring decoration.
Spring weather boosts our energy; the activities outdoor are much more enjoyable than the indoor winter activities and this kids craft is something that your loved ones will enjoy making in the backyard while surrounded with many beautiful flowers.