- 1x white paper plater
- 1x white card board
- 2x googly eyes
- Blue marker
- Black marker
- Blue paint
- Pink paint
- Draw the ears and trunk on the white card board.
- Cut them out.
- The face of the elephant will be the back of the plate so place the plate on the table front down.
- Glue the trunk on the middle of the paper plate.
- Glue the ears on the front side of the plate so they will pop out from behind the face.
- Paint the whole thing in blue leaving ear lobes white.
- Paint the ear lobes in pink.
- Allow to dry.
- Glue the googly eyes in place.
- Mark the trunk with the blue marker.
- Draw the mouth with black marker.
Paper plate crafts are fun low cost activities, enjoy them with us!