The rainbow, the treasure and leprechauns go back to an old Irish legend, and since this holiday is about celebrating the arrival of the Christianity to Ireland, the Irish culture dominates all the aspects of this day.
This craft is very easy, all you need is an old flower pot, colored pipe cleaners, and you got yourself a beautiful ornament unit.
- 1x flower pot
- 5 different colored pipe cleaners
- 10 small pebbles
- Black paint
- Gold paint
- Green crepe paper
- Start by painting your flower pot in black.
- Paint the pebbles in gold and keep them all to dry for an hour or two.
- Afterwards, shred the green crepe paper into little stripes and fill the pot with both the papers and the rocks.
- Glue the five different pipes to form a rainbow.
A very easy and simple St Patrick day crafts for preschoolers offered to encourage you to spend more time with your child creating beautiful stuff.
Children are a blessing, the more you spend time with them the more you get to teach them new stuff. How to be Super Mom will always offer you free ideas to help you through the motherhood trip.