You can make this cute snowman from two or three paper plates and decorate it with construction paper.
- Paper Plates
- Construction Paper
- Hole puncher
- Googly eyes (optional)
- 3 buttons ( optional)
- On one of the plates, cut a smaller circle for the head.
- Punch a hole near the rim of both plates.
- Tie them up with ribbons or you can simply glue both plates together without punching.
- Make the hat, scarf and buttons from construction papers or use real buttons, and a small knitted scarf for the snowman.
- Glue the googly eyes together.
I bet your child will love crafting this snowman.