Follow the Super Mom steps to make this cool handmade card
2 A4 Construction paper ( any color)
2 buttons ( any color)
Scissors or a punch
- Fold the A4 paper in half
- Cut from one of the halves a 4 cm width rectangle
- On the other half, measure 4 cm from the top then cut 3.5 cm from each side
- Fold the cuts to form a blouse collar
- On the other construction paper, draw a tie. You can use this pattern if you desire.
- Cut it off with using scissors or if your kid was younger than 4 he can use a punch
- Glue the tie
- Glue both sides of the collar
- Decorate your tie with stripes, dots or you can even glue colored stripes or colored dots that you will cut out from another construction paper.
- Striped Tie
- Cut an eight * five rectangle from a construction paper of your choice, fold it from the top just like a blouse pocket.
- Cut a small triangle to form the handkerchief
- Glue the handkerchief, then the pocket
- Using the white pen, draw the stitches. But be careful this is supposed to be a folded shirt so don't draw the stitches all around the shirt!
- Follow my steps please
- Glue the bottons on the bottom of the collar
- Write Happe Father's Day or any other sentence you like, you can even pick a quote from www.quotegarden.com
Join us on FACEBOOK and become a member of How To Be Super Mom
|Father's Day Pencil Cup|