Dear super moms, spending quality time with your children crafting will help them learn many things other than the simple obvious matter of how to make the project in hands. Please, take 15 minutes out of your busy day and craft with your child. How to be Super Mom is posting free craft ideas for children which won't need more than few simple and low cost supplies. Craft with them and share their work with us!
- 2 googly eyes
- Orange A4 paper
- Yellow A4 paper
- Transparent glue
- Cut one 5x15 cm rectangle, and one 5x12 cm rectangle.
- Form a cylinder with each and glue the borders.
- Glue the small cylinder on top of the larger one- the bottom cylinder will allow us to insert a decorated Easter egg.
- On the orange paper, draw 2 large paws, 2 wings, and a diamond shape for the beak.
- Glue the wings on the inner side of the bottom cylinder.
- Glue the paws on the bottom of the large cylinder.
- Fold the diamond in half and glue one half on the middle of the top cylinder allowing the other top to point out as an opened beak.
- Glue both googly eyes and your chick is ready for your Easter decoration.
This could be a great way to decorate Easter eggs if you are not planning on coloring them. The chicks will make a beautiful Easter table ornament.