Make your own cards following How to be Super Mom posts.
This is an easy and simple Mother's day card that you can craft with your children.
- 1x A4 white card board
- 1x A4 red card board
- Green wire
- Yellow wire
- Fold your white card in half
- Draw three flowers
- Punch the flowers as seen in the picture leaving the end of each petal hanging at the end.
- Glue the green wires forming a stem
- Using the yellow wire, form a bud and glue it in the middle of each flower.
- Glue the red card board from the inside of the white card.
- Choose a loverly Happy mother's day poem or quote.
Mother's Day is an event that honors mothers all over the world. Its celebration varies from a country to another. We celebrate it on the 21st of March in the MEA, others on the last Sunday of May, and on the second Sunday of May in the United States and many other countries. No matter when you decide to say Thank you mom it is important to say it with love and affection and nothing is better than a mother's day card to announce it to your super mom.