How to be Super Mom is posting interesting articles offering you all the guidelines you need to make your own cards. Whether it was Mother's day or St. Patrick's day, handmade objects are always most appreciated because of the time you put into creating them to tell someone that you care.
We have always insisted on the importance of including your children in the making of the handmade projects we offer. Crafting helps a child master many skills which can be later developed into more professional qualifications. Allow them to extend their imagination by sharing a craft project with them everyday. Start by preparing this card to say Happy Mother's Day.
- 1x A4 white card board
- 1x Pink or yellow A4 card board
- Dark green marker
- Pink or yellow ribbon
- 3x small flowers of your choice
- 1x Colored envelop of your choice
- Divide the white card board into 3 equal rectangles.
- Make your own card by folding the right rectangle towards the middle, and then the left one.
- Measure 5 cm from the top of the left fold, and two from the bottom.
- Draw the diagonal line, and cut.
- Draw a V shaped vase like seen in the picture.
- Glue it to form a small vase.
- Draw three flower stems with leaves.
- Glue the flowers of your choice at the end of each stem.
- Glue the ribbon on top of the vase.
- Write a beautiful poem or a nice quote on the inside.
- Write Happy Mother's Day on the vase with a white pen.
This card is very simple and could be considered as kids crafts. Spend quality time with your loved ones and visit How to be Super Mom for daily new ideas.