I love crafting with my children. I specialize fifteen minutes a day to craft with my beautiful daughters whom I love dearly. Easter is coming soon, and children would love to make bunnies, chicks and eggs. Easter bunny is adored by kids with all the chocolate eggs he offers so lets learn how to make beautiful kids crafts shaping like bunnies to provide our loved ones with the best time ever.
This project is easy and very creative and most importantly How to be Super Mom never forgets to choose Easter crafts that are affordable and can be realized by a small number of simple supplies such as card boards, construction papers and plastic cups.
- 2 Plastic cups
- 2 construction papers, white and pink
- 3 cotton balls
- 2 Googly eyes
- 1 black pipe cleaners
- Glue together both tops of the plastic cups.
- Draw bunny ears, bunny paws shaping like ears and 2 hearts. Make sure that the templates drawn on the pink sheet are slightly smaller than those sketched on the white sheet.
- Cut the templates out, glue them together following the picture, and glue the bunny parts on the cups.
- Glue the eyes.
- Glue the 2 white cotton balls on the bottom of the eyes.
- Take a small part of the third cotton ball, color it with pink and glue it in the middle top of both glued cotton balls.
- Divide the black pipe into 6 equal parts.
- Glue three from each side of the white cotton balls.
- Glue the ribbon on the top side of the bottom plastic cup.
- Take two additional parts of the remaining cotton ball, glue them and color them in blue.
- Your Easter bunny craft is ready and your kids could show it off to their friends and relatives.
How to be Super Mom will keep providing you with free, easy kids crafts. Follow our Blog by registering to our mailing list to keep getting all our free recipes, crafts, tips and super mom guides starting from our free potty training guide and soon to come our complete free pregnancy guide.
Super Moms this Blog is what you all have been waiting for, like us on Facebook and visit us daily for more.