How to be Super Mom provides a number of Easter crafts to help you spend quality time with your children. This egg chick is a funny and simple kids craft that require 15 minutes to be done. You can either hang it on your children's bedroom door, make 10 more to form a garland that you can decorate your living room with, or decorate your child's note book with it.
A small list of supplies will do the trick. Let's get to work.
- 2x A4 yellow paper
- 1x A4 orange paper
- Googly eyes
- Draw a large egg for the body.
- Draw two large wings and hang them using two tacks.
- Draw 2 long legs like seen in the picutre.
- Cut out a diamond shape out of the orange paper, fold it in half, glue the top side of the diamond shape as a beak.
- Glue two googly eyes to make this Easter craft even funnier.
Your kids craft is done and ready to be used for decoration. This is an excellent craft for preschoolers, it will help them master few skills such as using the scissors, drawing and gluing.
Happy Easter Super Mom!