Easy and Quick- Your Stuffed Apples Will be Done in No Time
This easy dessert is very popular at home. I always prepare it when I have guests for dinner, or on our casual family meetings; everyone seems to love these stuffed apples. The taste of dates dipped in honey and nuts is breathtaking.Amazing how a super mom is always looking to provide her family with the best, and on How to be Super Mom you won't find but the most amazing healthy recipes which your loved ones will fall in love with. Get ready to acquire a larger notebook, your supermom manual will be definitely expanding when you're going to add to it all our delicious recipes.
Preparation Time: 15 mns
Cooking Time: 45
6 Green Apples
1 1/2 tbsp chopped roasted nuts
1 1/2 tbsp chopped dates
1/8 cup lemon juice
3 1/2 tbsp light honey
1 tsp cinnamon powder
6 half walnuts
- Wash your apples well, and discard them from their seed.
- Peel the upper half of each apple.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Stuff each apple, equally, with the mixture.
- Cover them with an extra drop of honey, cover and bake for 45 minutes on 180 degrees C.
- Garnish the top with a half walnut and a sprinkle of crushed nuts.