Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, June 28, 2013

I need to learn how Not to be Super Mom

I haven't posted an article for so long. Sometimes I feel as if motherhood is steeling me away from everything else in my life. It might look positive but sometimes it feels like a burden. Now that I have started writing books, with the new business me and my husband have started together, with summer coming along and all the extra activities I enrolled my daughter to I am truly lost, tired and brain damaged. I am not exaggerating when I say that. I sometimes stay up till 1 am, working, to wake up at 6 am and start all over again-- without mentioning the sleep interruptions. I am tired tired tired and I need a break and a useful help. I started this blog to pass on my experience to you and give you what I know about motherhood and how to do it all at once but now I need help from someone to tell me how NOT to be super mom all the time and get on with my life. I am so tired chasing moments, I forgot how to enjoy life and I truly need help.

0 Please Leave a Comment:

Post a Comment

Be kind to leave your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...