Free Easter Bunny Template
How to be Super Mom is offering you a free Easter bunny template and will give you the necessary guidelines to make your own bunny which you can use to make garlands, Easter crafts and Easter cards.
The directions are very simple and you can assist your children to teach them how to copy the template onto the card boards and cut them out or punch them out according to their age.
- Card boards or construction papers
- Carbon paper
- Print out the template on a white paper sheet.
- Place a carbon paper on top of the chosen card board and place the printed sheet on top of them all.
- Using a pencil, trace the outlines of the bunny.
- You can make it more interesting if you incorporate two colors in the creation of your Easter bunny as seen in the picture.
- Glue the different parts together and make your own cards or decorate your Easter garlands or crafts.
Kids crafts are fun and easy with How to be Super Mom, so don't miss the chance to follow us by email and register now.
I will always be ready to answer all your questions by emails or on Facebook.
Thank you super moms for being such loyal fans and making my idea succeed. It has been less than a year now, and How to be Super Mom has achieved a large success, worldwide, among all supermoms.